Providing services for individuals and couples
Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Couples Counseling
- Parenting Support (Structural Therapy)
- Existential Issues
- Work and Career issues
- Trauma and Abuse
- Personality and Substance Abuse Testing/Evaluation
- Addiction & Recovery
- Conflict Resolution
- Pastoral Counseling
- Addictions and Behavioral Assessments for Companies
- Addictions and Behavioral Assessments for Those Incarcerated or Detained. Bi-Lingual Services Provided.
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for. In addition, I work closely with various agencies, attorneys and private business concerning assessments (including detention centers) that cover behavior and addictions.